There is no wealth like knowledge and no poverty like ignorance. Buddha
This blog is to share knowledge that will be useful to you, in making your organisation more sustainable and successful in the short and long term. The focus is on the structures and processes that enable organisations to evolve and manage change as a team. Senior managers can give direction and the team can implement, ensuring effective and efficient use of everyone’s time.
- Organisational structures for ensuring overall business success, vitality and viability.
- Seven core processes to facilitate the delivering software projects successfully
- Make your life easy, identify the different components of you project delivery before you start the project
- How to avoid surprises with risk management
- Quality is essential to delivering business value
- Time management and how it impacts your work-life balance
- Projects are only as good as the people involved