CEOs, entrepreneurs and senior managers of small and medium size companies look to me for advice when:
- They have multiple projects on the go as well as business as usual and it seems there is no control.
- They have had problems delivering software projects
- They have problems finding and retaining talented developers.
- Plans for software development never seem to match reality.
- They get too many surprises.
- They feel that too many issues and defects are coming up in their software products.
- Everyone in the team is work flat-out yet they still are behind schedule
- They need a checklist for an up-and coming software development project